Its been about a month since I announced my relaunch, and about a year since my last post, welcome back to the blog! Today I will be partnering with some of my favorite brands for a day of giveaways. We are giving away over $1000 worth of products. Follow along through my Instagram stories for a chance to snag something and tag your friends!
What can you expect from me moving forward? In the past I feel like I just blogged to blog and wasn't carefully creating or perfecting my content. This time around, I will take the time to make sure I am putting my best forward. This means, carefully perfected recipes, better imagery, better step by step tutorials, my life edited. You guys gave me such amazing feedback on what types of content you want to hear more about. Listed is a little of what's to come based on your feedback.
- My daily schedule with the girls
- My recent story recipes
- Favorite toys for baby & toddler
- Home tour
- Arabella's art wall
- Birthday party ideas
- Toddler & baby activities
- Travel with kids
- Locals activites with kids
- Weekly meal plans
I wanted to thank the genours brands that have partnered with me for today's relaunch. These are products/places that I love and use every day or are some how incorporated in my life. Make sure to check them out, they are linked below.
- Tubby Todd (best organic & smelling bath products on the market!)
- Smile Brilliant (talk about your tailored way to perfect white teeth!)
- Stacy Sterling Jewlery (she's my sister but I'd support her either way, she's quirky, she's boho and she's so beyond talented!)
- Drop By Gorgeous (If your like me and you don't have time to leave your home to sit at a salon for half the day for personal care, this talented full service salon will come to you while you multitask at home)
- LoMastro Performing Arts Academy (this is my daughters favorite place, we have done baby gymnastics, music and dance classes here. You MUST try them out if your on the north shore I promise you will love it here, they have classes for both boys and girls.)
- Artist at Heart (A kids artist dream space, create paintings, mosaic, or pottery without the mess at home. It's reasonably priced and tons of fun!)
- Our Little Dreamers (Softest sleepsacks for your littelest. They are a little pricey but worth the luxuries fabrics, Windsor loves wearing these to bed because the fibers are so soft, also great for a gift!)
- MiniMoccs (cutest Moccs. Favorite mocc selling company)
- Kopari (the best lotion especially if you have dry skin like me it literally melts when you put it on!)
- Sprinkles & Adventure (prettiest bows, everything is cuter is Aussie)
- Lil' Fox Shop (best baby blankets)
I hope you guys love these products/places as much as I do and are having fun following along with me today!